Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls. Stir in crab to incorporate evenly. Place two tablespoons of crab mixture on each egg roll wrapper and roll up. Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are stuffed with crab, cream cheese, green onions and the perfect blend of spices mimicking the classic crab rangoons with an extra large helping of the best part.
Here are some great dipping sauce ideas for the Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls: Duck sauce – this is the light orange sauce that is often served with crab rangoon in restaurants.; Sweet and sour sauce – this deep red sauce is easy to find at the grocery store and is a nice sauce to pair with the egg rolls.; Hot mustard – Chinese hot mustard is a favorite dipping. Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls are filled with fresh crab meat, cream cheese and a perfect blend of spices. They are fried to golden perfection and are the ultimate party appetizer. You can have Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls
- Prepare of softened cream cheese.
- You need of scallions chopped (green onions).
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of fully cooked crabmeat flaked.
- It’s of large wonton wrappers.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
I think they are my absolute favorite food group. Egg rolls are so versatile and easy to stuff and fry or bake up. In food processor, pulse cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and green onions several times until mixed. Lay one egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you.
Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat oil in pot or deep fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- With electric mixer, beat together until smooth, softened cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, garlic and onion powders. Stir in the crabmeat..
- Lay out wonton (egg roll) wrappers. Scoop mixture evenly into center of each wrapper and shape into a log..
- Roll the wrapper burrito style,brush a bit of water on overlapping edges to seal. The package most likely has illustrated instructions if you don’t know how to wrap..
- Slowly place in hot oil a few at a time and fry until golden brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels lined plate or wire cooling rack..
- Serve warm with sauce of your choice. We like hot mustard and sweet chili sauces..
In large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and lemon juice until thoroughly combined. Stir in crab until mixed completely through. Place two tablespoons of crab mixture on each egg roll wrapper and roll up. See post for detailed instructions on this step. Combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and scallions in a food processor and pulse until combined.