Buffalo chicken wontons. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, hot sauce, and Cheddar cheese to the cooked celery and mix thoroughly. Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl.
Continue until all of the wontons are filled. Mix softened cream cheese, shredded chicken, scallions, and Frank's Red Hot sauce. Run a finger dipped in water along the edges of wontons. You can cook Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- It’s of buffalo sauce.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s of wonton wrappers.
- You need of egg, beaten.
Close by bringing all four points together on top of the filling. Prepare remaining wontons with chicken mixture. Coat each stuffed wonton with the egg mixture, Brushing is recommended. Place egg coated stuffed wonton into bread mixture.
Buffalo chicken wontons step by step
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
Make sure entire wonton gets coated with crumbs. The inside of the wontons are filled with tender chicken, cheese and some sort of heavenly elixir known as "wing sauce"….heaven help me, I've gone into buffalo chicken coma and simply can't come out of it. Mom loves to fatten me up. All you need are wonton wrappers, shredded chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese, scallions, and buffalo sauce, that's it! They are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.