Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake. Our cupcakes are always made with the finest ingredients. Cupcakes, artfully made and delivered to you. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour.
Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. How to Make Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes From Scratch Start by combining flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Margarine (softened).
- You need 1/3 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar (icing sugar; optional).
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite.
Easy Chocolate Chip Moist Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cupcake/muffin pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling some flour. This recipe makes 8 cupcakes..
- Put together the margarine, sugar, egg, flour and cocoa. Mix well through a whisk or you may opt to use an electric mixer, stand or hand..
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly until batter is smooth..
- Using half of the mixture, spoon some on the pan..
- Put the chocolate chips on each one and cover with the other half of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cupcakes should rise once baked..
- You may opt to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy!.
For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream! Using a mixer, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking power and and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla into the same bowl. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.