Korean Breakfast Muffin.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, korean breakfast muffin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean Breakfast Muffin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Korean Breakfast Muffin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have korean breakfast muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Get 480 ml of milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- Take 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Take 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Get 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
Instructions to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food korean breakfast muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!