MONSTER cookies. In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter and butter. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins (if using), baking soda and oatmeal.
Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet. Serve with glasses of cold milk. This is the best version of monster cookie recipes I have tried! You can cook MONSTER cookies using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of MONSTER cookies
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 lbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light karo syrup.
- You need 1 lb of butter.
- Prepare 3 lbs of peanut butter.
- It’s 18 cups of oatmeal (basically the whole container).
- You need 1 lb of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 lb of M & Ms (or crispy, peanut, pretzel).
It makes a good size batch and they freeze really well I often put a few in small freezer bags and put them in my husbands lunchbox. Cream butter with sugars until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
MONSTER cookies step by step
- Mix in the biggest f***’in bowl you have and bake @ 350 for 10-12 min. Feeds an entire Sunday service..
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Monster Cookies is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Granddaddy Purple. This strain delivers effects that feel like a jarring dose of euphoria and relaxation. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper or a silpat mats.