Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes according to package directions.
Directions In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, water, milk, oil and vanilla. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- Prepare 3 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare of wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chocolate flavoring.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- You need of frosting.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, soft.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.. to thin. may need more..
Super moist chocolate cupcakes have a peanut butter cup INSIDE and are topped with creamy peanut butter frosting, milk chocolate peanut butter ganache, and peanut butter cups! Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each cupcake. Place the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the.
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Mix all wet ingredients. Dump into dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3 full. I use a 2 tablespoon scoop to do this quickly..
- Bake at 350 for 19 minutes..
- In mixer bowl beat butters together. Add vanilla. Add in sugar and Mix well. Add milk to thin frosting to desired consistency. Beat on high for 3 minutes to make it fluffy..
- Once cool, frost cupcakes. I use a piping bag with no tip inserted to do it quickly..
Once the chocolate peanut butter cupcakes have fully cooled, top each cupcake with peanut butter frosting. To decorate the cupcakes, first drizzle the tops with melted peanut butter. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are drizzled with dark chocolate and topped with a peanut butter frosting. They're perfect for when you're in the mood for a decadent treat. If you've been following Let's Eat Cake, you know that we're huge fans of the classic combination.