Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, big cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Big Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Big Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have big cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Big Cookies:
- Get 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 1/4 Cup of Cake Flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Cold Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- Take 500 grams of Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Make ready 100 grams of Lightly Toasted Wallnuts.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs Lightly Beaten.
Instructions to make Big Cookies:
- Sift your dry ingredients. (flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt).
- In a bowl, lightly mix the cubed cold butter using a mixer. Add the sugars and continue mixing. Once combined, add in the chocolate chips and the nuts. Continue mixing using a spatula..
- Gradually add the flour. Mix until combined. Then add beaten eggs one at a time. Mix until combined..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients. Once combined, add eggs one.
- Portion the dough into around 150g. Refrigerate for 90 mins..
- When ready to bake, oven must be pre-heated to 220c. Bake for about 26 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food big cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!