Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Stretch your baking muscles with these decadent mint chocolate chip cupcakes. Top homemade chocolate cupcakes with a rich chocolate ganache, mint frosting, and chopped creme de menthe chocolate mints for cupcakes that your friends and family are sure to love. In a large bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, espresso powder (if using), baking powder and salt.
A classic flavor combination in cupcake form! So I am a big fan of music in general. I love jammin' out and I love to dance, even though I might not really look that great doing it. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of dark chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of mint extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s of Green food coloring.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
A quick swirl of two-tone, mint-chocolate frosting and a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips created Mint-Chocolate Chip cupcake perfection. All this mint chocolate cupcake perfection ended up completely for naught! A huge storm blew through that resulted in downed trees, power lines, no electricity, and work being closed for a day and a half. Let's talk about these classic mint chocolate chip cupcakes instead.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Mix cake as directed. Add 1 teaspoon of mint extract and a 1 1/2 chocolate chips.
- Grease two twelve muffin tins.
- Pour batter into cupcakes tin and bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes..
- To make frosting, mix powder sugar, remaining mint extract, and milk.
- Mix add milk until desired consistency. Now add food coloring..
- Decorate and eat..
They are your rich chocolatey cupcakes spiked with mint extract and filled with mint chocolate chips. It is just richness on every level! So as you entertain this holiday season, make sure you make these classic cupcakes. One of my favorite ice cream flavors is Mint Chocolate Chip. These cupcakes include a moist chocolate base topped with a fluffy buttercream that tastes AND looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream!