Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake:
- Get 180-200 gr of biscuits.
- Get 100 gr of butter.
- Get 700 gr of curd.
- Make ready 200 gr of cream.
- Make ready 180 gr of sugar powder.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cocoa.
- Make ready of vanillin.
- Get 20 gr of gelatin.
- Make ready 120 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 100 gr of chocolate.
Steps to make Cheesecake:
- Grind biscuits.
- Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits.
- Flatten the top by placing the biscuits in a mold. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cool the gelatin with the water and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a deep bowl mix together the cream, curd, sugar powder and vanillin.
- Divide the mixture into 2 parts. And add cocoa to one part and mix.
- Melt the gelatin.
- Add half of the gelatin to one part of the mixture and mix. And add half of the gelatin to another part of mixture.
- Put the first part in the mold and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then add second part in the mold and freeze.
- Then melt the chocolate and put in the mold and freeze for 2 hours. Bon appetite!🙃😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!