Sheet-Pan Hash Browns.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sheet-pan hash browns. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sheet-Pan Hash Browns is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sheet-Pan Hash Browns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sheet-pan hash browns using 7 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheet-Pan Hash Browns:
- Make ready 3 pounds of Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled.
- Take 6 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take of key equipment.
- Get Sheets of Rimmed Baking.
- Prepare of Food Processor.
Instructions to make Sheet-Pan Hash Browns:
- BEFORE YOU BEGIN: We prefer to use the shredding disk of a food processor to shred the potatoes, but you can also use the large holes of a box grater. These hash browns are great topped with sliced American cheese, chopped ham, and sautéed onions and peppers..
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees..
- Fit food processor with shredding disk..
- Halve or quarter potatoes as needed to fit through processor hopper, then shred potatoes..
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl and cover with cold water; let sit for 5 minutes..
- Rinse and dry bowl..
- Gather ends of towel and twist tightly to wring out excess moisture from potatoes..
- Transfer dried potatoes to now-empty bowl..
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining potatoes..
- Lightly spray 16 to 11-inch rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray..
- Distribute potatoes in even layer on sheet, but do not pack down..
- Bake until top of potatoes is spotty brown, 32 to 35 minutes..
- One handful at a time, lift potatoes out of water and transfer to colander; discard water..
- Flip hash browns with metal spatula..
- Return sheet to oven and continue to bake until deep golden brown on top, 6 to 8 minutes longer..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Place one-quarter of shredded potatoes in center of clean dish towel..
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to potatoes and toss to combine..
- Remove sheet from oven..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sheet-pan hash browns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!