Easy eggs rolls. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place a heaping tablespoonful of beef mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Sauté garlic and onions until tender.
Then fold over left and right sides. To make the egg rolls, combine the flour with some water. Lay one of the egg roll wrappers down, with a corner pointed toward you. You can have Easy eggs rolls using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy eggs rolls
- It’s of shredded cabbage mix.
- You need of small package ground turkey.
- You need of unagi sauce or soy sauce.
- Prepare of wonton wrappers.
Place some of the pork mixture in the center of the wrapper, and fold that corner that was pointed at you onto the filling. Fold the left and right corners into the center, then roll, keeping the filling in the center. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll.
Easy eggs rolls step by step
- Cook turkey meat for 8 to ten minutes add soy sauce salt and pepper.Add canbage mixture cook for about five more minutes you do not want mixture to become soggy..
- In separate pan or if you have a deep fryer heat up 1 cup vegatable oil about enough to fry your eggrolls in..
- Put mixture on wonton wrapper and seal close with a dab of water..
- Once oil has become hot reduce heat drop in your eggrolls one by one for a couple minutes each till they have a golden brown crisp.Remove and let them stand on paper towel for a couple minutes to remove excess oil. enjoy with a savory sweet and sour sauce..
Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll. Serve with dipping sauce, if desired. Note: Egg rolls can be assembled up to a day ahead. Let the egg rolls drain on paper towels. Serve the egg rolls immediately with soy sauce for dipping.