Sausage Wontons. Spray mini muffin tins and insert won ton wrappers to form a small cup. Blot cooked sausage with paper towels to remove grease and combine with cheeses, olives, peppers and salad dressing. Slightly grease mini or regular muffin tins with vegetable oil spray.
Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing. Spoon a rounded tablespoon into each wonton cup. In a medium bowl, mix the cooled sausage, cheeses, and Ranch dressing. You can have Sausage Wontons using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Wontons
- You need of wonton wrappers.
- You need of sausage.
- You need of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
Fill the baked wonton wrappers cups with the mixture. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn. Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up with a spatula or spoon as it cooks until crumbly. Drain on paper towels and return cooked sausage to the skillet over medium low heat.
Sausage Wontons instructions
- Put wonton wrappers in mini cupcake pans and bake @ 350 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Cook sausage. Drain..
- Add ranch dressing and cheese to sausage. Cook to melt cheese..
- Spoon mixture into wontons..
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes..
- You can use more cheese as you like…the more the hotter!.
Directions In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic powder and basil. Heat the sausage mixture well or microwave it if it's been refrigerated before putting it in the wonton cups. My friend Beverly introduced me to these sausage wontons. Starting with her recipe I modified it over the years.