Shrimp Wonton Bites. Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Basil Stuffing Pork. shrimp, garlic, Parmesan cheese, basil, barbecue sauce, bacon. Fill each wonton cup with gaucamole, then pico de gallo and then top with one shrimp. Sprinkle chives on top of shrimp.
For the wrapper, you will need wonton wrappers, which are square in shape and pale yellow in color. Assemble the shrimp wontons by adding the filling to the wonton wrapper and then fold to form wontons. Deep fry in hot oil until crispy and serve with mayonnaise. You can cook Shrimp Wonton Bites using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Wonton Bites
- You need of For shrimp.
- You need of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s of green onions, chopped.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- It’s of rotel.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of dill weed.
Combine the cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; blend well. Stir in chopped shrimp, green onions, carrot and Mozarella cheese. Seal the edges of each wonton wrapper with the beaten egg. Serve hot with ginger vinegar dipping sauce.
Shrimp Wonton Bites instructions
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly..
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin..
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!.
Spray a standard muffin tin with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups, taking care to press against bottom and sides of cups. Lightly spray wrappers with additional cooking spray. Press the wonton wrappers into a mini muffin/cupcake pan. Lightly spray the wrappers with cooking spray.