Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes. Great recipe for Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes. Here is how you achieve it. Great recipe for Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes.
You don't want it to be lopsided or uneven. Here is how you achieve […] Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Lamb and Coffee Stew. Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes step by step. You can have Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregeno (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground venison.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- Prepare 12 of bacon strips.
- It’s 1 of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
Combine all ingredients with your hands, except mashed potatoes, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce. Top each deer loaf cupcake with bbq sauce. Make a batch on the weekend, and freeze for on-the-go breakfasts! These brownie cupcakes are just my style!
Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine all ingredients with your hands, except mashed potatoes, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce..
- Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Spoon deer mixture into the 12 muffin cups..
- Top each deer loaf cupcake with bbq sauce..
- Bake 25 minutes. Prepare mashed potatoes while deer loaf bakes..
- Once finished baking pipe mashed potatoes on top of each deer loaf..
- Sprinkle with chives bacon, sour cream and cheese..
Caramel Coated Candy Filled Snack Mix. Season with mustard, cilantro, garlic powder, onion flakes, thyme, cinnamon, and paprika; mix well. How to Make Yummy Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes; Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes; How to Make Appetizing Cookie Eater Cup Cakes; Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Vanilla & chocolate cupcakes; Recipe: Perfect Pineapple Cupcakes; How to Make Tasty Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple. My neighbor, the friend who processed my deer for me last year, mentioned deep frying cubes of backstrap, so that's what I did. I seasoned them up, dipped them in egg wash and hot sauce, then panko crumbs, then into the oil.