Cinnamon dessert taco shells.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon dessert taco shells. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon dessert taco shells is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon dessert taco shells is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon dessert taco shells:
- Get of Tortilla shells.
- Prepare of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Get of Canola spray oil.
Steps to make Cinnamon dessert taco shells:
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some… this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon dessert taco shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!