Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix. Great recipe for Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix. The pancake mix chocolate scone was so good, I had to make the sequel. It's so easy, there's nothing to say really.
Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter. You can cook Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
- It’s 1 of bar White chocolate.
Great recipe for Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix. This is a coffee-flavored variation on chocolate chip scones. Please adjust the amount of instant coffee to your liking! Pour the melted butter into the pancake mix and give the mixture a quick stir with a spatula.
Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix instructions
- Break the chocolate up roughly into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the pancake mix and the cocoa into a bowl..
- Mix the ingredients well with a whisk..
- When the butter has softened, mix it in well..
- Add the milk and chocolate and combine it all together. If the dough doesn't come together, try adding a bit more milk..
- Finally, bring it together by hand..
- Place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cut it into 8 pieces..
- Line them up evenly with enough space in between. Bake for 25 minutes in a 340°F/170°C oven..
- All done..
- You can make a lot and freeze them. Microwave them for 30 seconds (at 600w) to defrost..
Then pour in the milk, mix again, and add the chocolate. Lastly, gather the dough into a ball with your hand. Mix together the pancake mix, baking powder, and sugar with a whisk – this will lighten up the pancake mix and make it fluffy. Next pour in your heavy cream, beaten egg and vanilla, mixing until halfway combined. Add in your chocolate and finish mixing – your batter will not be smooth, and this is perfect!