Pepperoni Wonton Snackers. Spray baking sheet and won tons with cooking spray to make sure they get crispy. Sprinkle both cheeses over wrappers then add a dash of Italian seasoning. Add pepperoni or your choice of toppings on top.
Pepperoni Wonton Snackers is something that I have loved my entire life. Pinch edges together and place in air fryer. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. You can have Pepperoni Wonton Snackers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Wonton Snackers
- Prepare of Won Ton Wrappers.
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Italian Seasonkng.
Touch device users, explore by touch. Wonton wrappers are perfect for mini versions of classic Italian dishes. Like these Lasagna Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything…. Instructions Prepare a workstation, lining up the ingredients: tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella, salt, then water.
Pepperoni Wonton Snackers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray baking sheet and won tons with cooking spray to make sure they get crispy..
- Sprinkle both cheeses over wrappers then add a dash of Italian seasoning..
- Add pepperoni or your choice of toppings on top..
- Pop in oven for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and serve with marinara sauce :).
Place the wonton wrappers in front of you, and pull one aside to start, orienting it so that the point of the square is towards you, like a diamond. These are yummy pork and vegetable filled won ton cups, made in a mini-muffin pan. These Buffalo-kissed won-ton cups make a rockin' party appetizer! Spicy buffalo shrimp are loaded into wontons wrappers in a mini muffin tin and baked to crispy perfection. Spinach and Feta Wonton Quiche Cups.