Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos:
- Make ready of Cinnamon taco shells see my other recipe.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries Washed and diced.
- Get 12 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get of Blueberries optional.
Steps to make Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos:
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos. Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon..
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries and blueberries notes- Iam adding Cut up banana to mine because I have some bananas..
- Check out this delicious recipe cookpad.com/us/recipes/13016991-cinnamon-dessert-taco-shells?invite_token=z6FjCrv2svwWZEqBgGCxhs2k.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!