Chocolate Scones Made with Pancake Mix. Pour the melted butter into the pancake mix and give the mixture a quick stir with a spatula. Then pour in the milk, mix again, and add the chocolate. Lastly, gather the dough into a ball with your hand.
Add in your chocolate and finish mixing – your batter will not be smooth, and this is perfect! Great recipe for Crispy Chocolate Scones Made with Pancake Mix. I made a quick and easy snack using pancake mix. You can have Chocolate Scones Made with Pancake Mix using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Scones Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of bar Chocolate.
Mixing the cold butter with flour is the key to having crispy scones. It's really easy, so please give it a try. Great recipe for Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix. This is a coffee-flavored variation on chocolate chip scones.
Chocolate Scones Made with Pancake Mix instructions
- Break the chocolate into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the pancake mix in a bowl, add the softened butter and mix with a wooden spatula..
- Add the milk and chocolate pieces and mix..
- Finally, bring the dough together by hand..
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and gently shape it..
- Cut it into 8 slices with a knife..
- Space out the slices a little bit.
- Bake them for 25 minutes in a 340°F/170°C oven and they are done. The baking time will differ depending on your oven, so adjust accordingly..
- You can also freeze them. To defrost them, microwave them for 30 seconds at 600W. The melted chocolate is delicious..
Please adjust the amount of instant coffee to your liking! Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump. Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter.