Breakfast Burger Melt.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast burger melt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Burger Melt is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast Burger Melt is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast burger melt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- Take 2 of Burger patty 80/20.
- Get 2 of over medium eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of ham.
- Get 4 of buttered slices of bread.
- Get 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast burger melt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!