Dulce De Leche Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Make ready of ✨Crust✨.
- Get 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Take 65 g of Butter (melted).
- Take 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- Make ready of ✨Filling✨.
- Get 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- Get 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Make ready 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- Get 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- Make ready 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- Get 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Make ready of ✨Topping✨.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready of Almond-Pecan.
Steps to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!