Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️. This easy Chile Relleno Breakfast Casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast idea. Perfect for serving guests and a a perfect holiday breakfast idea. This is a family recipe we have been enjoying for years and it came from my Aunt Dottie.
Top chili-relleno-breakfast-casserole recipes just for you. Check out this casserole baked chile relleno recipe made using Old El Paso® chopped green chiles – perfect for Mexican-style dinner. This is a quick side dish that's easy to make.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This easy Chile Relleno Breakfast Casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast idea. Perfect for serving guests and a a perfect holiday breakfast idea. This is a family recipe we have been enjoying for years and it came from my Aunt Dottie.
Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cans of whole Green Chillis.
- Make ready 1 bag of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Take 7-8 of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (to taste).
I like to eat the leftovers for breakfast! What a great and easy recipe compared to the time expense to make the chili relleno recipe I have – and the taste was awesome – for me the next time I would add just a little more spice but everyone loved it – will be. A cheater version of the classic, this Chili Relleno Casserole has layers of gooey cheese and peppers, with puffy clouds of baked eggs on top. Chile comes from the term chilli that comes from the Aztec, Nahuatl language.
Steps to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- First drain and chop your green chilli's into medium sized chunks. You can use whole chilli's if you prefer, for this recipe I chop them so you get a price of chilli in every bite..
- Next chop you tortillas into medium sized peices and layer the bottom of a shallow pan with your tortillas. Add a layer of green chilli's and shredded cheese. Repeat this Stella until all your tortillas and chilli's are layered..
- Beat your eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper and pour over your chilli's, cheese, and tortillas..
- To top add a few whole tortillas and top with more cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 min at 375*. Let sit and cool for 15min before serving. Too with sour cream, salsa, or your favorite hott sauce! Enjoy!.
Classic chiles rellenos are green chiles, blackened and outer skin removed, stuffed with either cheese or a pork sausage picadillo, dipped in batter, fried in oil, and often served with a thin tomato sauce. To us, chiles rellenos taste better with a light tomato sauce, and they do in this casserole as well. Chili Rellenos come in a variety of styles, and for our recipe we chose a cheese stuffed version with green chiles because of how rich and savory it is. Also, if you're looking for something good as a follow-up to your dinner, you should try our Tres Leches Cake. How to Make Chile Relleno Casserole Find everything from our world famous Baby Back Ribs or chili to our hand crafted sandwiches, enchiladas, and quesadillas at a Chili's restaurant nearby.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!