Chicken Salad Wontons. Find Recipes to Make the Holidays Taste Great With Hidden Valley® Ranch. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, salt and pepper; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, chicken, peppers and tomatoes.
Stir in chicken and green onion; set aside. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with butter spray; press into mini muffin cups, buttered side down. While the cups are baking, place the chicken in a bowl along with the celery and green onion. You can cook Chicken Salad Wontons using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Wontons
- Prepare 8 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 5 of pieces cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sambal Oelek.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of 5-spice.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, vinegar, garlic powder, mustard powder, and some salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, water chestnuts, sesame seeds, sliced almonds, and mandarin oranges. Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently. Top with fried wontons and grilled chicken strips.
Chicken Salad Wontons instructions
- Place wonton skins in mini muffin pan. Spray with oil and bake..
- Marinate chicken in rice vinegar, sesame seed oil, salt, and pepper for at least 1 hour..
- Drain, roast, cool and dice..
- Thinly slice the scallion. Mix with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds..
- Combine rice vinegar with lime juice, sesame oil, sambal oelek, honey, and a pinch of 5-spice..
- Combine sauce with chicken and scallions. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds..
This Wonton Chicken Salad is a simple yet delicious salad that goes perfectly as a side or the star of the meal. The crisp wontons paired with chicken and the incredible dressing are such a tasty combination of flavors, ingredients and textures! Salads are one of my favorite foods to enjoy in the summertime! Fill the wonton cups with curry chicken salad. Prepare a Chinese chicken salad or Thai chicken salad to go in the wonton cups and garnish with chow mein noodles or fried wonton strips.