Meat Lover's Omelette.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, meat lover's omelette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meat Lover's Omelette is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Meat Lover's Omelette is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meat lover's omelette using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lover's Omelette:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get Dash of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced deli ham.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms any kind.
- Make ready 2 of green onions cut fine.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and garlic powder.
Steps to make Meat Lover's Omelette:
- Place sausage, bacon, mushrooms, green onion, pepper and garlic powder in a pan and cook fully. Mix in deli ham..
- Lightly butter or oil a skillet, turn to medium heat and mix eggs and milk together in a bowl..
- Pour eggs in skillet and cook about 3 minutes until edges of egg look dry. Place all filling on one half of the omelette and cook another 2-3 minutes. Fold opposite side over on top of the side with filling. Top with shredded cheese, more green onion and parsley flakes if desired. I served mine with corned beef hash and potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food meat lover's omelette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!