Ham And Cheese Fried Wanton. Ham And Cheese Fried Wanton LeeGoh @LeeGoh. QUICK AND EASY "TEA TIME SNACK" JUST ONE BITE AND ENJOY. Roughly strip ham and mix well with cream cheese and spring onion.
Close the edges of the wontons with egg yolk. Fry the wontons in hot oil until golden brown. Mix the softened cream, ham, chives, sugar, and salt together in a bowl. You can have Ham And Cheese Fried Wanton using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Fried Wanton
- It’s 12 of wanton skin.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare of FILLING OPTION.
- You need 4 slice of german ham or any ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- You need 200 grams of cream cheese.
With your fingers, wet the edges of each shell. Fried Cream Cheese Wonton recipe from GroupRecipes.com. I love to dip mine in Potsticker sauce. Place a pickle spear at one end of each slice, and roll the slices into cylinders around the spears; secure with toothpicks.
Ham And Cheese Fried Wanton step by step
- Roughly strip ham and mix well with cream cheese and spring onion.
- Spoon 1 tsp of filling and dap with little water on all 4 corner then wrap up 4 corner of the wanton skin then press firmly.
- Bring oil to high heat then lower down heat and put wanton in and deep fry for few second till its crispy and brown then drain on paper towel.
Line a plate with a paper towel. Stir together the ranch dressing and sriracha to taste in a bowl. Directions Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Use your finger to "paint" the egg wash all around the edges of.