Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fully loaded breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fully loaded breakfast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Take 1/4 lb of ground sausage.
- Get 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Make ready 3 pieces of Black Forest deli ham.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of brioche bun.
- Get of Oil for frying egg.
Steps to make Fully Loaded Breakfast Sandwich:
- Form sausage into a patty and fry until fully cooked. Cook bacon and fry the egg in oil until cooked to your desire..
- Toast the brioche bun and top with warmed up deli ham, sausage patty, bacon, cheese and then the egg..
- Garnish with pepper but salt isn’t needed since the bacon and sausage are salty..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fully loaded breakfast sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!