apple wontons. In a medium bowl, combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss to coat apples. Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper.
Brush a small amount of water on a wonton wrapper. Pull the covers of the wrappers into the center and press together. Crispy baked wontons filled with apples coated in cinnamon sugar and nutmeg. You can have apple wontons using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of apple wontons
- You need of apple pie filling.
- It’s of caramels.
- It’s of wonton wraps.
- You need of water.
- You need of paint brush.
It's a delicious and fun dessert to make! Place a piece of apple in the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush edges of wrapper with water and bring up around apple; pinch to seal. Coat the wonton edges with egg and then fold the wrap in half using the egg as glue.
apple wontons instructions
- get a deep fryer ready at 350° with fresh oil..
- cut caramels in half and set aside..
- then open can of apple pie filling and mash up the apples. doesn't do well with slices..
- place wonton wrap on a flat counter. place a piece of the caramel in the center and then put a teaspoon of apple pie filling on top of the caramel..
- take the paint brush and dip in cup of water. brush the sides of the wonton wrap with the water..
- take opposite corners and bring together and do the same with the last 2 corners. then pinch together to close the wrap..
- if oils is good and hot drop wonton in and cook till golden or the crispness that you desire..
- let cool and enjoy.
Take a fork and press down the wonton edges to seal them. Cook wontons in a deep fryer, air fryer or heat vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium heat until shell is golden brown. Remove from oil and sprinkle outsides with brown sugar. Apple Pie Wontons in the Air Fryer are my new favorite dessert! If you've found yourself here looking for some good apple recipes this is just one of the many we have.