Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lemon Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lemon bars using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Bars:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Custard.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Lemon Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for the crust (softened butter, 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar and salt)..
- Press the dough in an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the dough..
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes until firm and golden..
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, lemon juice, and white sugar. Then add the flour..
- Take the crust out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes..
- Pour the custard mixture in the baked crust and put it back in the oven for 15 mins..
- Let the lemon bars cool to room temperature..
- Cut the lemon bars into squares then sprinkle powdered sugar on top..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!