Quick Pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Available for purchase online and delivered right to your door Pretzel Baked Crackers Made With Ingredients To Smile About. Twist dough into desired shapes and arrange on a baking sheet; brush with egg and sprinkle coarse salt over each.
These pretzels are a bit sweeter than other types and are buttery. These are great plain with a bit of pretzel salt or coated with cinnamon and sugar. Once finished, dip the hot pretzel in melted butter and coat with your favorite flavors. You can cook Quick Pretzels using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pretzels
- Prepare 250 g of strong, white bread flour.
- You need 1 of tspn honey.
- You need 1 of tspn quick-action yeast.
- Prepare 1 of tspn fine salt.
- Prepare 13 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 130 ml of warm water.
- You need of Rock or sea salt, poppy seeds to scatter.
- It’s of Beer and mustard, to serve.
To shape into pretzels: Curve ends of each rope to make a circle; cross ends at top. Twist ends once and lay over bottom of circle. Remove them from the water using a large flat spatula. Return to the half sheet pan, brush the top of each pretzel with the beaten.
Quick Pretzels instructions
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt and butter in a mixing bowl. Dissolve honey in the water, then mix into the flour making a firm, dryish dough – leaving the bowl clean, without being damp..
- Knead until smooth and very elastic (this took me about 30 mins by hand). Rest under a damp cloth for 15 minutes and then divide into quarters..
- Roll the first quarter into a sausage about 3 cm in diameter and 30cm+ long (if it is any shorter you may have trouble making the pretzel shape). Form the dough sausage into a circle and cross the two ends at the top. Next twist them round each other again and bring down across the middle (it took me a couple of goes to get it right). Cover with the damp cloth at room temperature for 30 minutes in a warm space (my kitchen was about 25c)..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to 400ml water in a dish large enough for two pretzels. Submerge the pretzels in the solution for four minutes, then drain well (resting on a chopping board) and place on the baking sheets. Then repeat. Scatter generously with rock salt, poppy seeds or any other topping (still add the salt even if you are adding seeds). Bake for 12-15 minutes at 225c until well browned. These are when still delicious warm!.
Combine the oil, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning mix in a small mixing bowl. Next in a large mixing bowl add the entire bag of pretzels and then take the ranch seasoning mixture and pour over pretzels evenly. You don't need any yeast or rising time for these big, soft pretzels that are quick and easy enough for beginner bakers. Enjoy them solo, or with grainy mustard for dipping. I never really thought of fudge as a snack, but I've started keeping it around for after school, and my boys do love it 😉 Homemade treats like these yummy lemon bars make super snacks, and these are not as rich as something chocolate or super creamy.