Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad. Looking for an Easy Recipe Tonight? Try a Recipe From Hidden Valley® Ranch. Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl.
Pin this recipe to save it for later! This easy cranberry chicken salad recipe is filled with sweet cranberries, crunchy celery and toasted pine nuts – swap pecans or almonds if that's what you have. It can be served on a croissant or bread for a sandwich, or on apple slices for a low carb option. You can have Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Baby spring mix salad blend.
- It’s of Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of crispy wonton strips.
- Prepare of craisins (dried cranberries).
- Prepare of sliced almonds.
INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY CHICKEN SALAD All we're dealing with here is some thinly cut romaine lettuce, cubed chicken tenders, sweet dried cranberries, slivered almonds, crunchy bacon, and a filling dose of a creamy dressing that is too, too awesome. I just took some yogurt, dijon mustard, a bit of grated parmesan and made a salad dressing. Cut celery, onion and apple into fine dice and add to chicken in a bowl. Make dressing – in a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork and mix in the rest of the dressing ingredients and set aside.
Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad instructions
- Add spring mix and vinaigrette to large bowl and toss.
- Add shredded chicken to bowl and toss.
- Add feta cheese, craisins (dried cranberries), wonton strips, and sliced almonds then toss everything together.
- Enjoy immensely and Happy Healthy New Year!! Calories: 480.
Once cranberries are dry, add them to the bowl with chicken, onion, celery and apple. Pour dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve immediately, or refrigerate several hours or overnight (the flavor just gets better). This creamy salad features tender chicken, chewy dried cranberries, salty toasted nuts, crunchy celery and delicate scallions. Tossed in a silky, creamy, slightly sweet mayonnaise and Greek yogurt based dressing, this chicken salad is robust in flavor and loaded with texture!