Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons. Mix cream cheese, shrimp, onion, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl. Place a spoonful of cream cheese mixture onto each wonton. Dampen the edges of wontons with water; fold edges over the filling and press together to seal.
Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons Step By Step. Repeat until all if the ingredients are used and bake. Melt butter in cast iron pan over medium/high heat. You can cook Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons
- Prepare of wanton wrappers.
- You need of Frozen (or fresh) spinach.
- You need of mini shrimp or medium deveined and cleaned shrimp choped.
- You need of package of softened cream cheese.
- You need of lemon to taste (optional).
Reduce heat to medium and add onion powder, garlic powder, heavy cream, cream cheese and water. Air Fryer Paneer Angara-The Smoked Cottage Cheese. Add the cream, Parmesan, chopped tomatoes, and spinach. Cook sauce over medium-low heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach has wilted completely.
Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F Mix in bowl all ingredients until combined (except wontons).
- Dip edges of individual wonton wrapper in warm water, add a tbsp of mixture and seal edges to create wonton and place in a cup of a spayed muffin tin. Repeat until all if the ingredients are used and bake until browned (12-17 minutes).
- Top with a squirt of lemon if desired..
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the cream cheese, mayo, crab meat, green onions, cayenne pepper and salt to a bowl and mix well. Distribute the cheese and crab mixture evenly between the crescent roll squares. Overlap opposite corners of the crescent roll squares over the cheese and crab mixture and pinch closed. Directions In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine ingredients.