steamed stuffed wontons. Steamed Vegetable Wontons are a super simple vegetarian appetizer everyone will love! Wonton is one versatile noodle dumpling. You can serve them as appetizers, have them in soup or as part of a Chinese meal.
Place a little stuffing in the centre and apply a little flour paste along the edges. Fold over one part to make a semi-circle. Place a tablespoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. You can have steamed stuffed wontons using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of steamed stuffed wontons
- It’s of wonton wrappers.
- It’s of package shredded cabbage.
- It’s of chicken breast skinless boneless chopped.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of salt garlic powder to taste.
Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Mix ingredients and saute until meat is cooked. Serving Suggestion: steamed rice and vegetables. Seal the edges of each wonton wrapper with the beaten egg.
steamed stuffed wontons instructions
- heat pan saulte chicken add cabbage wine broth and spices cook down till cabbage is soft.
- fill wonton wrapper press and seal and steam wet inside of wrapper to seal better.
Serve hot with ginger vinegar dipping sauce. Siu Mai (Shumai) dumplings are filled with shrimp (or other meats) and steamed. Like baked wontons, they are a more healthful alternative to the fried variety of wontons. Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape. Roll edges slightly to seal in filling.