Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mini cherry cheesecakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini cherry cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- Prepare of FOR THE BASE:.
- Take 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Make ready of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- Get 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Take 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Instructions to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mini cherry cheesecakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!