Quick Pretzels. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Available for purchase online and delivered right to your door Pretzel Baked Crackers Made With Ingredients To Smile About. Twist dough into desired shapes and arrange on a baking sheet; brush with egg and sprinkle coarse salt over each.
To shape into pretzels: Curve ends of each rope to make a circle; cross ends at top. Twist ends once and lay over bottom of circle. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are a quick and easy snack recipe. You can have Quick Pretzels using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Pretzels
- Prepare of strong, white bread flour.
- It’s of tspn honey.
- You need of tspn quick-action yeast.
- You need of tspn fine salt.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need of warm water.
- You need of Rock or sea salt, poppy seeds to scatter.
- You need of Beer and mustard, to serve.
Mouthwatering, crunchy cinnamon pretzels are ready in no time at all. They're the perfect game day appetizers and a great DIY food gift that everyone will love! This post includes a step-by-step video. Stir until the baking soda is dissolved; set aside. (Dipping the pretzel dough in a baking soda solution gives the pretzels a nice golden brown crust.) Punch the dough to deflate it, then turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface.
Quick Pretzels instructions
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt and butter in a mixing bowl. Dissolve honey in the water, then mix into the flour making a firm, dryish dough – leaving the bowl clean, without being damp..
- Knead until smooth and very elastic (this took me about 30 mins by hand). Rest under a damp cloth for 15 minutes and then divide into quarters..
- Roll the first quarter into a sausage about 3 cm in diameter and 30cm+ long (if it is any shorter you may have trouble making the pretzel shape). Form the dough sausage into a circle and cross the two ends at the top. Next twist them round each other again and bring down across the middle (it took me a couple of goes to get it right). Cover with the damp cloth at room temperature for 30 minutes in a warm space (my kitchen was about 25c)..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda to 400ml water in a dish large enough for two pretzels. Submerge the pretzels in the solution for four minutes, then drain well (resting on a chopping board) and place on the baking sheets. Then repeat. Scatter generously with rock salt, poppy seeds or any other topping (still add the salt even if you are adding seeds). Bake for 12-15 minutes at 225c until well browned. These are when still delicious warm!.
You don't need any yeast or rising time for these big, soft pretzels that are quick and easy enough for beginner bakers. Enjoy them solo, or with grainy mustard for dipping. Combine the oil, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning mix in a small mixing bowl. Next in a large mixing bowl add the entire bag of pretzels and then take the ranch seasoning mixture and pour over pretzels evenly. I was on the same block but driving around and around in circles.