Easy Cobb Salad for Guests. View Delicious Vegetable Salads W/ Quick Recipes from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Great recipe for Easy Cobb Salad for Guests. The Cobb salad I had in a neighborhood restaurant was so very yummy but I can't go there all the time.
The one made for this recipe salad also tasted good with one tablespoon of. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. You can have Easy Cobb Salad for Guests using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cobb Salad for Guests
- Prepare of half Green leafy vegetables (lettuce).
- You need of Mizuna greens.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need of Hard boiled egg.
- Prepare of pack Black olives, pitted.
- It’s of Sliced bacon.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Wonton wrappers.
- Prepare of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ☆ Ketchup.
- You need of ☆ Yogurt (plain).
- It’s of ☆ Milk.
- You need of ☆ Lemon juice (bottled lemon juice).
- Prepare of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need of Chili powder.
Cobb salad also called chicken cobb salad is a rich, healthy and filling salad. So filling it can serve as a main meal. This filling salad recipe has some lettuce, crunchy bacon, tomatoes, chicken chunks, avocado slices, hard boiled eggs and some chives or onions with a creamy salad or Vaigrenette dressing. An easy way to make a classic Cobb salad with all of the traditional toppings.
Easy Cobb Salad for Guests instructions
- Make a hard-boiled egg while boiling the shrimp in salted water. Wash the lettuce and tear into your desired size. Wash the mizuna and cut into 4-5 cm lengths and drain in a sieve..
- Cook the bacon slices with a generous amount of oil until they become crispy, and remove from a pan. Place the wonton wrappers in the same pan and cook until crispy (careful not to let them burn…)..
- Dish out all the salad ingredients on a plate. Combine all the ☆ dressing ingredients well. Dress the salad and enjoy!.
- I substituted salad beans for avocados for my daughters who don't like them… You can actually use anything for this salad!.
PLUS a simple recipe for red wine vinaigrette. Place the bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil. Entertaining Guests with a Vegan Cobb Salad is easy! Enjoy this beautifully arranged Cobb Salad with tomatoes, olives, onions, chickpeas, avocados and more. Building friendships doesn't have to be hard.