Red Velvet Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Red Velvet Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cookies:
- Prepare 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- Take 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cookies:
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food red velvet cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!