Goat cheese and tomato appetizer. To serve, place cheese on a serving plate. Super simple and comforting baked goat cheese appetizer with tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Toss any leftovers with pasta the next day for dinner.
Mix goat cheese, mayonnaise, zest, herbs, garlic, remaining salt until creamy. Garnish with additional herbs if desired. Place the log of goat cheese on a small serving plate, but big enough to hold the topping overflow. You can cook Goat cheese and tomato appetizer using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and tomato appetizer
- It’s of To make appetizer.
- You need of wonton wrappers.
- It’s of of goat cheese.
- Prepare of roma tomatoes/ small dice.
- Prepare of grinds of fresh black pepper.
- It’s of fresh rosemary / lightly. chopped.
- You need of scallions chopped/ use white end.
- Prepare of olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, chopped peppers, minced garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with salt, pepper, or a splash more balsamic, if desired. Pour the tomato-pepper mixture over the cheese and top with. Place a slice of tomato in the center of each tart.
Goat cheese and tomato appetizer step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- use 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to lightly saute the chopped tomatoes and scallions..
- set aside.
- mix goat cheese, pepper and rosemary together and set aside.
- use the rest of the oil and brush over entire wonton skins.
- place wontons into a muffin tin. Assemble by then adding 1/4 of goat cheese to each wonton..
- place 1/4 of tomatoes on top of each appetizer..
- bake10-12 minutes or until edges of wontons are lightly brown.
- serve warm.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Brush the tomato lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper. Enjoy this goat cheese and tomato sauce dip as an appetizer or light meal. It's creamy, saucy and easy to make. The main concept is to cook your own tomato sauce with fire roasted tomatoes, then place goat cheese right into the sauce and bake it until it's creamy and melty. If you'd like, you can broil the top of the baked goat cheese appetizer to get some golden char marks.