Easy dinner rolls. Good flavor and hearty texture; my family loves these rolls. To add variety, I also brush with melted butter before cooking, and then sprinkle chopped rosemary and sea. Easy Dinner Rolls – Soft, fluffy, tender – everything you want in a dinner roll is right here.
These No Knead Dinner Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy and are astonishingly effortless to make. Just combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon – that's it! Actually, yes — this easy dinner rolls recipe that can be ready to go in just one hour! ♡. You can cook Easy dinner rolls using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy dinner rolls
- Prepare 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Package of Rapid Rise Yeast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk, slightly warm.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, Softened.
- It’s 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted.
This recipe has been my go-to for many years now and always yields the most perfectly soft, fluffy, buttery rolls. An easy dinner roll recipe needs to be in everyone's repertoire. Soft and fluffy, my dinner roll recipe is going to blow you away with it's pillowy texture. These Easy Dinner Rolls are a super popular recipe.
Easy dinner rolls step by step
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and butter and warm it just enough until the butter melts (use a candy thermometer to make sure the mixture reaches 120 degrees.).
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, add the warm butter and milk mixture and sprinkle the yeast over the top. Let it sit for 5 minutes..
- To the yeast mixture, add the flour, sugar, egg yolks and salt and mix with the speed on low just until the flour is incorporated..
- Increase the speed to medium high and knead the dough for about 5 to 7 minutes or until it is nice and smooth and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Lightly grease a bowl with some olive oil and set aside..
- Once the dough is nice and smooth, form into a ball and place it seam side down in the oiled bowl and grease the top and sides of the dough with a little oil as well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm for about an hour or until it has almost doubled in size..
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside..
- Cut dough into 36 small pieces..
- Shape each piece into a bowl and pull the edges under and place 3 dough balls, smooth side up into each muffin tin. Let set covered for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
- Bake for 14-16 minutes in a 375 degree oven or until golden brown. Remove from pan and serve warm. Brush them with melted butter immediately when they come out of the oven and enjoy!.
- Note- no mixer needed, iam currently without any mixer still, and just used my hands. I also didn’t cut 36 of my dough, I pinched some off and made small balls worked out just line. My dough sat out for a good 2-4 hrs and another 2 hrs in the muffin pan. I start my dough around 11 am or noon, to make sure it’s going to raise…. be time I put these in the oven (see pictures) they was about to raise out the muffin pan..
Add them to your dinner menu, and everyone at your table will be so happy! It's easy enough to buy rolls at the store, add them to your meal plan and. Soft and Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe that turns out perfect every time. These homemade rolls are going to become a regular in your home. This easy Dinner Rolls Recipe has been passed down through the generations.