buffalo chicken cups. When chicken is warm, fill each chip with buffalo chicken mixture. Sprinkle each chip with cheddar cheese. Top each chip with a dollop of the ranch dressing & sour cream mixture.
You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it compe together. In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, butter, and Frank's Red Hot; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Appetizer Bites: Buffalo Chicken Cups are a delicious blend of chicken, cheese, ranch seasoning, and spicy buffalo sauce with the perfect crunch. You can cook buffalo chicken cups using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken cups
- Prepare of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- You need of wonton wrappers.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- Prepare of cayenne hot sauce.
- It’s of blue cheese (you can also use other kinds of cheese).
- It’s of scallions, thinly sliced.
Then place the wonton wrappers onto the center of each cup and use a tart shaper top to press the cup into the tin. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce until evenly mixed. Then fold in the cheddar cheese.
buffalo chicken cups instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- brush chicken breasts with olive oil, and then sprinkle evenly with the smoked paprika and chili powder. place in a baking dish and cook in microwave for 20-30 minutes, or until center is no longer pink and the juices run clear. remove chicken and let cool, then shred..
- meanwhile, put a wont on wrapper into each baking cup, pressing the wrappers carefully but into sides of cups let the sides of the wonton wrappers stick out. bake for 5 minutes or until they are very lightly browned. keep them in the baking cups..
- in a medium-sized bowl, stir together the melted butter and hot sauce. add the chicken and stir until well coated. then fill each wonton cup with one or two tablespoons of chicken, and then top with a pinch of blue cheese (or cheese of your choice). return wont on cups to the oven and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is soft and empty. remove and top with sliced scallions, and serve warm..
Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin tin cup then distribute the chicken mixture between the cups. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the cream cheese in the microwave. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce. Add the chicken and mix well. Buffalo Chicken Cups: A Bite-Sized Appetizer With the Superbowl around the corner, mini Buffalo Chicken Cups make the perfect bite-sized appetizer to serve at a party.