Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones. Great recipe for Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones. I wanted to try to make really low calorie scones. By using banana as the sweetener instead of sugar, you can cut calories a lot.
Process the coconut in a blender or food processor until it is coarsely ground. Add the okara (or drained tofu), vanilla, and coconut extract and begin to stir. Butter Honey Mustard Sauce Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. You can have Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones
- It’s 130 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 1 medium of Ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need 1 of Chocolate.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, butter honey mustard sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Unbelievably Low Calorie Banana Matcha Okara Scones instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a plastic bag..
- Mash the banana so that it combines well with the other ingredients. Mix the contents of the bag well over the bag with your hands until it's matcha colored..
- Empty the contents of the bag on parchment paper, and form into a ball..
- Cut into 6 pieces with a knife or with cookie cutter. The dough is crumbly, so just stick it together with your fingers..
- Optionally, top with chocolate and push it in lightly with your fingers. Bake in 375°F/190°C oven for 15 minutes..
Butter Honey Mustard Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It can be tempting to reach for a quick bag of salty chips when you're hungry in between meals, but luckily there are tons of healthier snacking options available! We've got snacks with veggies, quinoa, hummus, and so many of our other favorites. Combine flour, matcha, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl: cream butter, sugar. egg yolks and vanilla extract.