Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls. Here is how you cook it. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Once all egg rolls are ready, spray them all with a light coating of cooking spray.
Spray with cooking spray and set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of large chunk crab.
- You need of wonton wraps.
- You need of eggroll wraps.
- It’s of ground beef optional.
Add crab meat to a food processor and pulse until meat is fine. Add it to a large bowl, and combine crab meat with the softened cream cheese, sugar, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. In a non-stick pan, cook the pork over "medium-high" heat, breaking up with a spoon, until no longer pink. A favorite for takeout joints, restaurants, and home cooks alike, sturdy egg roll wrappers are perfect for housing combinations of seafood, pork, cabbage, bean sprouts, and more.
Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
Brush the edges with beaten eggs and fold the wonton skin diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Create a crown by pulling both bottom corners together and sealing. Arrange the rangoons on the baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Serve these with other appetizers like P. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Copycat) or Korean Ground Beef Egg Rolls.