Sausage stars. Red bell pepper, cheddar cheese and Jimmy Dean ® Hot Pork Sausage baked in a flaky wonton wrapper will make you the star of the party. Transfer 'cups' to a baking sheet; repeat until remaining wontons are all baked. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Remove wrappers from tins and place on baking sheet. Let cool a little bit and add the cheese, dry ranch package, sour cream, chopped jalapeños and salsa. Stir together till all ingredients are well combined. You can have Sausage stars using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage stars
- It’s of Sausage.
- It’s of Powder ranch dressing.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Wonton wraps.
- You need of Bowl of water for wetting finger tips.
Serve with salsa and sour cream on top! Sausage Wonton Stars These fancy-looking appetizers are ideal when entertaining large groups. The cute crunchy cups are stuffed with a cheesy pork sausage filling that kids of all ages enjoy. We keep a few in the freezer so we can easily reheat them for late-night snacking.
Sausage stars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain grease.
- Mix browned sausage, ranch packet, and shredded cheese in mixing bowl.
- Put one teaspoon of the mixed ingredients in the center of a wonton wrap.
- Wet your finger tips with the water and pinch opposing sides of wonton together, to where all four sides meet in the middle ( you can shape them however u want some people roll them like a burrito because it doesn't take as long).
- Fill each wonton and bake them at 350 until they are golden brown (usually takes 10-15 mins).
Vegetable oil Blot sausage dry with paper towels and combine with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, salad dressing, olives and red pepper. Lightly grease muffin tin and press one wonton wrapper in each cup. Remove from tins, place on baking sheet. In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add cheeses, peppers, chilies, olives and dressing mix; mix well.