crab ragoon. Combine garlic, cream cheese, crab, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce in a bowl. Moisten the edges with water and fold the wonton skin diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. For the wontons: Combine the crab, cream cheese, green onions, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
Best of all, these crowd-pleasers are baked and not fried, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying them. Crab rangoon is a bit of a sleeper hit in the world of Chinese-American appetizers. They're basically little pockets of cheesy crab dip wrapped up in a crispy wonton shell. You can cook crab ragoon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crab ragoon
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (one package).
- Prepare 8 stick of processed crab meat.
- It’s 1 packages of wonton wrapper.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
DIRECTIONS Whip together the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth. Pick over the crab to remove pieces of shell. Seal edges with beaten egg. (Make sure you squeeze out all the air or they'll pop open during frying and make a real mess)! How To Make Crab Rangoons: In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, and imitation crab until creamy.
crab ragoon step by step
- chop the processed crab meat into thin pieces.
- combine cream cheese, green onion, and processed crab meat into a bowl and mix well.
- put egg yolk into a bowl and stir for a few seconds (this will be used as glue for the wonton wrappers).
- take one wonton wrapper out and scoop one spoonful of the mixed cream cheese onto the wrapper.
- put the egg yolk on the edges of the wrapper and fold the wrapper with the cream cheese mixture inside.
- set aside and repeat for about 20-30 times.
- after finish, deep fry until crispy.
Crab Rangoon contains a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese, and seasonings wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried crispy (or baked in the oven)! This easy recipe is a go-to at any Chinese restaurant but it's also super easy to make at home! Crab Rangoon is one of the most popular Chinese food appetizers on the menu in any of a million local Chinese Food takeout spots, second perhaps to egg rolls. These wontons are a bit different than the Panda Express Cream Cheese Rangoon I made a year ago because of the addition of imitation crab meat. Chop the green onions and imitation crab meat.