Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cans of whole Green Chillis.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Make ready 7-8 of Corn tortillas.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- First drain and chop your green chilli's into medium sized chunks. You can use whole chilli's if you prefer, for this recipe I chop them so you get a price of chilli in every bite..
- Next chop you tortillas into medium sized peices and layer the bottom of a shallow pan with your tortillas. Add a layer of green chilli's and shredded cheese. Repeat this Stella until all your tortillas and chilli's are layered..
- Beat your eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper and pour over your chilli's, cheese, and tortillas..
- To top add a few whole tortillas and top with more cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 min at 375*. Let sit and cool for 15min before serving. Too with sour cream, salsa, or your favorite hott sauce! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!