Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch. Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch ByteMyPixel Denver, Colorado. See recipes for Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch too. It was available in frosted strawberry and brown sugar cinnamon, and each piece resembled a miniature Pop-Tart.
Quaker Oats' Aunt Jemima brand is launching Cap'n Crunch Berrytastic Pancake Mix. It's a product that's been spotted on social media, and the mix contains "colorful Crunch Berry cereal-inspired. Other modern favorites, like Total, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Froot Loops and Fruity Pebbles have roots in the decade, too. You can have Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch
- You need of outer crust.
- You need of wonton wrappers.
- It’s of olive oil spray.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- Prepare of packet Oat Revolution – Mapel & Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of yogurt butter.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- You need of filling.
- It’s of frozen berries (mixed is best).
- You need of cup light cream cheese.
- Prepare of flower.
- It’s of cornstarch.
Just like the Pop-Tart, the ease of serving a bowl of cereal is obvious: Pour into a bowl, add some milk and enjoy the sound silence. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside. Add three cups of rolled oats and using a spatula mix to fully coat. Savory Breakfast Tart Swiss Cheese, Bacon Bits and Spinach, Breakfast Wrap.
Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- thaw frozen berries in a bowl of warm water, set aside (you may need to change the warm water a few times to thaw).
- spray 4 1-cup baking bowls with non-stick cooking spray (you could probably use large a large muffin pan if you don't have baking bowls), wipe out any excess oil spray, you won't need much, set aside.
- add the butter to a small glass or plastic mixing bowl and melt in microwave for just a few seconds, it just needs to melt enough to mix it.
- add in brown sugar, and stir till well blended, not leaving chunks of sugar.
- mix in cinnamon and a small dash of nutmeg.
- add in coconut, rolled oats, and sesame seeds, mix.
- add in packet of Oat Revolution (I'm sure any flavor or other instant oatmeal would do!).
- fold a few times, it doesn't have to completely blended.
- drain your berries and smash them/break them with a fork, keeping the juices in the bowl.
- add the flower to the berries and stir it into the juices, try not to leave any chunks but don't smash the berries too much.
- do the same step with the cornstarch.
- add in cream cheese, my favorite for this is to use The Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread (4), mash into the filling to break it up.
- set filling aside.
- get out your wonton wrappers, lay 2 across the bottom of each bowl – just place the corner of one in the middle and move the remaining up along the sides, so the two almost conform to the bowl, but don't smash them in.
- scoop an even amount of the filling into each bowl until it's gone.
- top each bowl with an even amount of the topping until it's gone.
- if you have wonton layers protruding above the filling, either tuck them down or fold in a little, but they don't have to be perfectly even with the filling.
- place in oven, bake for about 15 minutes, but keep checking them.
- they'll be done when you can see the filling "bubbling" and the topping has browned and gotten crispy.
- for a more crispy topping, turn the heat up to 400 and bake another few minutes, just keep an eye on them so they don't burn.
- you can eat these warm, or let them cool and freeze or refrigerate them and enjoy later 🙂 I enjoy them for breakfast!.
Embassy Crunch Savory Pastry Twirls, with Roasted Onion Sour Cream, Candied Walnuts, Goat Cheese in Filo,. Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch wonton wrappers • olive oil spray • rolled oats • packet Oat Revolution – Mapel & Brown Sugar • yogurt butter • brown sugar • unsweetened shredded coconut • toasted sesame seeds Revolutionary Berry Breakfast Tart Crunch wonton wrappers • olive oil spray • rolled oats • packet Oat Revolution – Mapel & Brown Sugar • yogurt butter • brown sugar • unsweetened shredded coconut • toasted sesame seeds Bell Pepper Bisque with Giant Croutons. Blood Orange Braised Cabbage on Barley. Butternut Miso Soup with Arame and Wasabi. Butternut Squash, Leek and Apple Soup.