Peach crumble🍑. Easy, vegan Peach Crumble recipe with homemade crumb topping! SPECIAL EDITION VIDEO – LOCKDOWN COOKING – CANNED & DRY FOOD #StayHome and cook #WithMe I have been making a lockdown recipe series for the past week. Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 Halie Akre @haliea Washington.
Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and sugar. Once everything is combined transfer to baking dish. In a separate mixing bowl start. You can cook Peach crumble🍑 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach crumble🍑
- Prepare of stick of butter.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
Make peaches: In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Make topping: In a medium bowl, combine flour. Remove from the oven and serve warm with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream or coconut whipped cream. Making and freezing pie dough ahead of.
Peach crumble🍑 instructions
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Coarsely slice the peaches to make about 6 cups and place them in a 9in. Square baking pan.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scatter the mixture evenly over the fruit. Bake in oven until top is golden brown and built for about 40 minutes.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vegan Peach Crumble 🍑 You need of Filling. In a mixing bowl start preparing filling. Dump in can of peaches (DO NOT DRAIN). Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, salt and sugar.