Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette. Try These Easy Methods To Grill Chicken To Perfection. Make These Simple Chicken Dishes Any Or Every Night Of The Week From Hidden Valley®. From Crunchy Baked Chicken To Slow Cooker Crack Chicken – There's A Recipe For Everyone!
It's got a great, lightly charred flavor and pairs perfectly with all our favorite seasonings. Go ahead and start grill prep while your chicken is finishing up marinating. Dampen a paper towel with cooking oil and use a pair of tongs to run it over a clean grill rack, coating the rack with oil. You can cook Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of olive ol.
- It’s of fresh peaches.
- You need of arugula, or any salad greens.
- Prepare of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of toasted pecan pieces.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Sweet Tea Vinaigrette.
- It’s of sweet tea.
- You need of apple cidar vinegar.
- It’s of canola oil.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
Heat the grill on medium-high heat. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are marinated in olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and then grilled to perfection in this Mediterranean chicken salad recipe. The breasts are sliced on the diagonal and served atop spinach or mixed lettuces and garnished with tomatoes, red onions, olives, and feta cheese. The Best Chicken for Grilling For the juiciest, most flavorful grilled chicken, use bone-in, skin-on pieces.
Grilled Chicken & Peach Salad w/ Sweet Tea Vinaigrette instructions
- Coat chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until done. Peel and cut peaches in quarters and grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Toss greens with sweet tea vinaigrette. Top with chicken, peaches, pecans and blue cheese..
- Simmer sweet tea on low until reduced to 1/3 cup. Do not boil! Cool to room temperature. Add all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar and shake..
- This is also great with grilled shrimp!.
Place the chicken on a paper towel-lined tray and pat it dry. Grilled chicken is a healthy, delicious main course to serve by itself-but there are tons of ways to dress it up, too. You can put grilled chicken in just about anything: sliced on top of salads, stuffed into sandwiches, shredded for chicken soups or skewered on a kabob. Preheat the grill to high heat and oil the grates. Flip the chicken breasts at the halfway point.