My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁. Great recipe for My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁.
Bake as per my apple pie recipe. Maybe you'd like to make a fruit crumble instead, as it's quite a bit easier than rolling out pastry. If so, here's another super simple recipe for the topping. You can have My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁
- Prepare of Small eating apples peeled and cut up.
- It’s of Peach peeled and cut up.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of castor Sugar.
- You need of Crumble mix.
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of dark brown sugar.
I made a cherry crumble with my cherry pie filling. How to Make Graham Cracker Apple Crumble. Prepare the Topping: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, brown sugar, and salt. Whisk together the melted butter and vanilla. (See very large halo above my head). lol, I had stewed apple and vanilla yogurt.
My Little Apple +Peach Crumble. 😁 step by step
- Apple and peach. Add to a pan with water and Cinnamon. These apples are eating apples so you dont need as much sugar cooking them. Bring to the boil and simmer until all soft and slushy.o.
- When its all soft and syrupy texture turn off and let it cool make the crumble. Add the flour and butter and mix with uour fingers until its turned crumbly..
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl. Add the butter and rub in with your fingers until its turned crumbly if you pick up a ball of it in your hand and squeeze it sticks but when you close your hand over it it crumbles means its ready. Add the salt. And the brown sugar(adds a crisp to the crumble.).
- Add the apple to a small ovendish and add the crumble to the top..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C cook for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Serve with custard or Cream..
However I have just spoiled it by having fried eggs etc for my lunch! But to hell with it I enjoyed it, just like your apple crumble a little of what you fancy does you good. See recipes for Happy Birthday Savoury Cake Dear Little New, Happy Pie! too. Spoon peaches and juice on into dish. Evenly spread cake mix over peaches.