Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites.
You can have Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites
- Prepare of Warm Water.
- It’s of Melted Butter.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- It’s of Four.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Crumbled Bacon.
- It’s of Diced Jalepeno.
- You need of Mixing Bowls and 1 small bowl.
- It’s of Course Salt or as needed.
- You need of Rolling Pin.
- It’s of Cookie sheet with Parchment Paper.
Cheesy Jalepeno Pretzel Bites step by step
- Mix Water, Butter, Honey, and Yeast in Bowl, Let Yeast Activate for 5 Min.
- Mix Flour and Salt into Bowl.
- Using Dough Attachment Mix Flour and Salt until Dough is formed.
- Cover with Towel and let rise for 1 hour..
- In separate bowl, mix Cream Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Bacon, Jalapeno.
- Place Dough on table, cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll into Rope and then cut into 1” pieces.
- Flatten each piece with Rolling Pin and fill with a scoop of filling.
- Crack and scramble Eggs in small dish.
- Roll filled Balls into pretzel ball shape and place on cookie sheet.
- Boil a Pot full of water, enough water to boil however many balls you want at once.
- Place baking soda in boiling water, 1TBS at a time.
- Boil Balls for 30 Seconds.
- Remove Balls and Brush with Egg.
- Sprinkle with Salt.
- Bake 425 for 15-18 Minutes.