Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️ is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of whole Green Chillis.
- Make ready of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Make ready of Corn tortillas.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Steps to make Chilli Relleno Breakfast Bake 🌶️:
- First drain and chop your green chilli's into medium sized chunks. You can use whole chilli's if you prefer, for this recipe I chop them so you get a price of chilli in every bite..
- Next chop you tortillas into medium sized peices and layer the bottom of a shallow pan with your tortillas. Add a layer of green chilli's and shredded cheese. Repeat this Stella until all your tortillas and chilli's are layered..
- Beat your eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper and pour over your chilli's, cheese, and tortillas..
- To top add a few whole tortillas and top with more cheese..
- Bake for 30-45 min at 375*. Let sit and cool for 15min before serving. Too with sour cream, salsa, or your favorite hott sauce! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chilli relleno breakfast bake 🌶️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!